Rose Jelly Mask (NEW!) - W
Our salon clients are IN LOVE with these deep hydrating jelly masks! So naturally, we're sharing this hit products with you on our shop!
These masks start as a powder and turn into jelly when mixed with purified water.
You can apply the masks to any part of the body; face, neck, eyelids, lips, breasts, hands, feet ... legs ... arms ... we could go on.
Why use jelly masks:
- the jelly create an occlusive layer forcing hydration and nutrients deep into the skin
- the jelly can cover the whole face including eyes and lips unlike other types of masks!
- preservative free
- paraben free
- fragrance free
- cruelty free - not tested on animals
- did we mention clients love them?
How to use jelly masks:
1. Mix the powder with water and add until you have reached your desired consistency.
2. Spread over the desired body part and remove after 15-20 minutes.
3. Rinse and remaining residue with warm water.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Store in a cool, dry place.
Any questions, feel free to let us know!